Amazon has now made it attainable for sellers to point out potential clients their merchandise in a complete new manner.
With video being such a preferred medium throughout the net, it solely is sensible to make use of movies to reinforce your product listings.
On this information, I’ll present you easy methods to add video to an Amazon itemizing to spice up gross sales.
Tips on how to Add Video to an Amazon Itemizing
In the case of easy methods to add a video to an Amazon itemizing, you’ll be happy to know that it’s actually simple.
Listed here are the steps you’ll observe:
- When you log in to Vendor Central, search for Add & Handle Movies underneath the Stock menu.
- Click on on Add Video to find and add your chosen video file.
- Lastly, insert the main points of your video, which embody a thumbnail, key phrases, and the ASINs associated to the video. Now you can hit Submit and look ahead to Amazon to approve your video.
The reply to that is sure.
This wasn’t at all times the case, however Amazon has now made it attainable for non-brand registered sellers so as to add movies to their listings.
Let’s discuss concerning the sorts of video that may add worth to your Amazon itemizing.
Understanding the Completely different Kinds of Amazon Product Movies
There are 4 completely different movies that you would be able to add to your Amazon product listings:
- The Explainer. On this video, you’ll deal with product advantages and the way clients would use them; training is a crucial a part of the gross sales course of.
- The Highlights. This particular video is totally centered in your product and exhibits it from completely different angles, guaranteeing clients know precisely what they’re shopping for.
- The Assessment. Should you occur to have buyer testimonial movies, you may flip this right into a video to your product itemizing. Influencers is usually a sensible, low-cost supply of movies like this; simply be sure that they don’t violate Amazon itemizing video tips.
- The Comparability. If you wish to spotlight how your merchandise are completely different than or higher than these of a competitor, you could possibly create a comparability video.
Amazon Product Video Pointers
If you’re going to totally perceive easy methods to add a video to an Amazon product itemizing, there are a number of tips you need to take into account:
- The video must be English.
- Should you make any claims about your merchandise, have proof to again it up.
- You can not defame any competitor merchandise or manufacturers.
- Movies can not include data on pricing or promotions.
- Amazon is not going to approve movies that make well being claims.
- You can not direct clients and viewers away from Amazon through a video.
- Movies can not include any sexual, political, or delicate data.
- Must you select to incorporate buyer critiques, they can’t be older than 12 months.
- Any merchandise used within the video have to be your personal.
Now for the technical tips.
Amazon Video Technical Pointers
- Movies needs to be 480p or increased.
- A 16:9 side ratio is right.
- Movies can’t be bigger than 5GB.
- Solely .mp4 or .mov codecs are accepted.
- You want a thumbnail picture that represents the video for if you add it.
Importing a video isn’t going to extend your gross sales robotically; it has to truly be helpful.
Let me offer you a few of my greatest suggestions.
Suggestions for Making a Video for Your Amazon Product Listings
Now that you’ve got the essential tips, let’s take a look at a number of tricks to make your Amazon movies nice.
- Product pictures aren’t movies. Utilizing pictures to create a product video doesn’t have the identical impact. It’s essential to make use of a video digital camera to movie your product in an acceptable setting to extend gross sales.
- Contemplate the placement. Select your video location rigorously. Your product needs to be filmed in an area the place it could truly be used. You may at all times shoot your product towards a white background, however this gained’t give it that real-world impact.
- Take note of product high quality. The product you select to shoot ought to look good bodily. Scratches and defects gained’t encourage clients to buy the product. You can at all times take away imperfections throughout enhancing, however this usually takes extra time and prices greater than merely utilizing a great high quality product.
- Don’t make it too quick or too lengthy. There’s no want to increase the size of your video unnecessarily. Nonetheless, it is strongly recommended that your video be at the least 30 seconds if attainable.
- Use a name to motion. The purpose of your video is to drive extra gross sales, so don’t neglect to incorporate a transparent name to motion. Be particular along with your name to motion too. Place Your Order is a greater possibility than Go to Web site; bear in mind you’ll have to concentrate to Amazon’s tips.
- Plan and take a look at. Earlier than you begin capturing any of your Amazon product movies, plan your visuals, script, and music. Every component ought to work collectively and fit your model and audience. Don’t neglect to check your video earlier than you add it. You need Amazon to approve your video the primary time round.
Your Amazon product listings ought to at all times be as sturdy as attainable, and movies may help take your listings to the following degree.
In case you have the precise gear and know-how or sufficient finances to rent knowledgeable, I extremely suggest including video to your Amazon advertising and marketing technique; because the years go on, I’m certain it’s going to turn into increasingly essential.
I additionally counsel studying my information on easy methods to create an Amazon itemizing from scratch to make sure you’re protecting all of your bases.
Extra helpful content material is coming quickly!